Teacher Job Vacancy – Kiswahili and Social Studies

Online Learning Guidelines (08/06/2020)
June 8, 2020

We hereby advertise vacancies for teachers of Kiswahili and Social Studies subjects. Details of the vacancies include;

Position: Upper Primary Teacher of Kiswahili & Social Studies

Academic Qualifications: P1 Certificate & CBC Trained

Other Requirements: Registered by TSC (TSC number or waiting slip)

Available Positions: Two

Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible

How To Apply

Applications are to be sent via email to hr@kagakischool.sc.ke, OR delivered physically to the school.

Attach a CV, and copies of all relevant certificates

Application Deadline: Sunday 10th January 2021; 2.00pm

Disclaimer – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

NB:- Kagaki School DOES NOT charge any fee, at any stage of the recruitment/application process.

10 Comments

1. Deborah moruri says:

Iam ateacher of ECDE with a diploma also have aTsc No and love this subjects .lam willing to teach, will l get opportunity?

2. ELIJAH KITHEKA MBUVI says:

I can teach social studies but as from may . For more enquiries you can contact me on 0711707093.

3. Faith says:

I studied kiswahili and CRE secondary option…do I have a chance

• James Kimathi says:

Greetings Faith,
      If you meet the requirements listed, you do qualify for consideration.

• Barasa Philip says:

I teach kiswahili at Lakewood schools in Komarok Nairobi.Am willing to join you any time.I have dropped my application on your email.Hopping for your positive response.

4. Steven kinuthia says:

Hi,I definitely fit for the post,am a P1 trained teacher with C.B.C training and T.S.C no..Am willing to work with you.I have presented a candidate class in social studies and attained a meanscore of 66.72 in last exam.pliz send me your contact s on this platform.thanks.

5. Samuel says: